Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday America


Happy 4th of July 2006!

Thank you to all of our veterans who have served this great nation of ours so that we may have the freedom we have today.

If you know of someone who is a veteran, someone currently serving in the US military, or should happen to see someone in military uniform today, be sure to personally thank him or her for serving our country.

I myself have had the privilage to serve in the military. To me it was an experience that compares to none. Military life is a close knit network of american citizens that came together for one reason. To protect what we love most. Our freedom!

So today I am proud to wear my army t-shirt in honor the men and women who served in our armed forces. Especially those who have already given their lives so that we may continue to be a free nation. Wear the colors today and be proud!

Happy Birthday America!

Curt

No comments: