Thursday, July 27, 2006

Along Came Erin

Every now and then someone will walk into the studio that will make a big impression on me. Like today for instance. I had scheduled an appointment with a young lady, Erin, for a wedding preview. The first thing I noticed about her was this nice firm handshake. WOW! This I like! A beauty with a grip. I know, handshakes are supposed to be firm, but this was no ordinary handshake. This cutie must be working out in a gym somewhere. Anyway, it caught my attention and I told her how I felt about it. Aside from that she was a very pleasant young lady.

The preview went really well and during that time another young lady, with her mother, came in to book her wedding so I had to switch my attention to them for a couple minutes and take care of the paper work. All the while, Erin was having fun looking through our preview books and watching a video presentation of our previous work. After I took care of the paper work for the wedding I just book, I gave Erin a tour of the studio. This is something I usually do with new and prospective clients. Erin and I chatted a little more about her wedding plans and I gave her some information to take with her.

Upon leaving the studio she told me that she enjoys reading my blog and it was the blog that attracted her to the studio. She said she loves what I write. I thought that was pretty cool and was very nice of her to keep up with what is happening with the studio. I don't know if I made a good enough impression with Erin for her to book her wedding with me or not, but that didn't really matter. However, I do hope I have the chance to work with her and her family during her special day. The firm handshake and the fact that she is a dedicated reader to my blog was good enough for me.

Thanks, Erin, for stopping by and making my day a little brighter.

Curt

No comments: