Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Birthday Boy!


Tomorrow, Friday July 28th, will be my birthday! YEAH! Don't forget to call me and wish me a happy birthday and tell me how much you love Two Doves Photography! If you are really nice I may tell you how old I am.

How about this.... Call or email me and guess how old I will be. You can find the contact information on my website. The closest guess will win a free sitting and maybe some free photos too! You never know about me. This sounds like fun. I love birthdays!

Note: Family members or staff are not eligible to perticipate. Only one guess per person allowed. Sorry! The name of the lucky winner will be posted here on the blog.

Have fun guessing!

Curt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is daneille francois...did you get my card, mr????

Anonymous said...

Yes, I got your card. Thank you so much for doing that. It really made my day! You are so sweet to think of my Birthday! I hope you are having a great weekend and I will see be seeing you soon!