Friday, October 20, 2006

Josh Taylor


Meet Josh Taylor!

Josh is trying to get an acting career going and he is constantly looking for the edge on the competition.

I met Josh a while back at Applebee's, where he was a bartender. A very good one I might add. The conversation of acting came up and he expressed a love for it and was pursuing it as a career. I told him that I had a photography business and that he should come in and let us do a portfolio for him. He said he would. Well, that was about two years ago and he finally made to the studio last week. Wow! What took you so long, Josh? Josh explained that he was away from the area for awhile trying to break into the business.

I personally spent a few minutes in the studio with Josh just taking head shots. Head shots were needed for a play he was trying out for. The play? It's A Wonderful Life, put on by the Paradise Alley Players at the Civic Center in Marion, IL. Josh picked out several poses that he want to show them. Well, Josh was back in the studio a couple days ago and said that the production company liked his head shots and he was one of three that were picked for the play. He got the part of George Baily, the father.

Josh has been in several plays all around the country and one day he is hoping to get discovered. Well, Josh, I think you have potential and I wish you well on your endeavors.

Curt

No comments: