Monday, September 25, 2006

Jerica

Introducing, Jerica!
(Herrin's Senior Class of 2007 )

Jerica has to be one of the most photogenic seniors I have photographed yet. Her facial features are out of this world and she was a lot of fun to work with. She is a cute as a button and her attitude says it all.

The day Jerica came into the studio it was raining cats and dogs. I saw her walk by the window, on her way in to the studio, all tucked in underneath her umbrella. As she passed by she just happened to turn her head and look in. I could see a glow about her and she was sporting a beautiful smile. I could tell that she was anxious to get started with her photo shoot.

Prior to Jerica's arrival I gave her a call to see if she was still coming. I could hear the excitement in her voice as she said that she would be coming in regardless of the rain. I was hoping for a nice clear day so that I could take Jerica around the area for some outdoor shooting, but that didn't happen. However, I was well pleased with the studio shots.

I have had the chance to work with Jerica before during a Mr. Tuxedo modeling shoot. She looked great then, but she looked fantastic for her senior shoot.

Thanks, Jerica, for a fun filled rainy day.

Curt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curt,

You make a momma proud. Thanks for you time and effort. Jerica really had a great time.

Karen

Anonymous said...

I bet you are proud and you should be! Jerica is a very lovely lady...