Friday, September 29, 2006

Carbondale Kate

Kate is a Carbondale High School Senior. Her and her Grandmother, Polly, from Arizona, came in together for Kate's photo session.

As with most people, when they first come in for a shoot, they tend to be a little shy until they get to know you a little better. Kate was a little reserved and Polly kept pushing her to be more relaxed. I like to tease a lot when I shoot. It helps a person to open up more and it makes for better communications between the client and the photographer. Well, Polly and I had Kate wound out in nothing flat. This girl opened up like no ones business. All of a sudden I am wondering where that shy little girl went to. Kate was amazing. Her Grandmother was amazing and I was able to get some amazing shots of this little cutie. Come to find out that Polly lived in Arizona where I used to live. WOW! Small world....

Where did you two end up going to for supper?

Curt

No comments: