Friday, April 21, 2006

Model Amy


Meet Amy!

I had the opportunity to photograph this gorgeous lady's wedding. What a great time I had. This young lady was beautiful and very energetic. She also had the makings of becoming a model.

Not long after her wedding I invited her to the studio for some serious shooting of her in a wedding gown provided by Mr. Tuxedo. She had already expressed an interest in becoming a model and she was excited about coming to the studio.

When Amy arrived at the studio she was still full of energy and excitement. Her photo shoot went perfectly. The images I captured of her were beyond expectations. She looked GREAT! After her session she was eager to get on her way.

A few weeks later I received an email from Amy. Here is what she had to say: "I wanted to let you know that since our photo shoot I have started modeling in St. Louis. I just nailed my first big runway show audition. So Ive been pretty happy. Thank you for making me feel pretty enough to even try to follow a dream."

Nice going Amy. I am proud of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice comment from Amy. She looks very pretty. I really like this site too.

Ellee Seymour said...

It's a great photo and a really nice web, good luck with it.