Friday, April 28, 2006

Brian's Bio



Brian LaRoche

Brian was born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina. He came from a functional family whose values are important for a promising and successful life. He shared a life with two beautiful sisters, whom he loves dearly. They have supported and comforted him while he was struggling for that success.

“Being on top of my academic throughout life, my parents allowed me to further my education at Southern Illinois University where I will be an upcoming senior studying Administration of Justice,” said Brian. “Through three years of taking care of responsibilities, maturing, being more determined and seeking what career will be beneficial to me I have discovered what I want to be in life,” he continues. “Becoming a model is what I chose and everyday I dream of being on the pages of magazines. I hope God blesses me as I embark on that journey,” said Brian.

“Giving honor and glory to the one who holds the throne, watches over, and blesses me through these hard times in which I dwell upon obstacles in my life, I’ve been exposed and engaged in unpredictable situations which I never thought I would experience. To feel like a flying insect trapped in an inescapable spider web or a lost child praying for help, I had to seek possible routes of freedom to better myself.” -Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian Laroche, or Vin Diesel? ;)!