Monday, July 11, 2011

TDP Update

Sorry that I haven't been dedicated to keeping up with the blog.  I have been slowly getting settled in our new location.  The move has taken its toll on the business but things are starting to settle down now and it has extremely busy with several projects in the making. 

Teaming up with Mr. Tuxedo & Bridal has been a welcome change and a challenge.  I must say that it is really convienent being located to a Tuxedo and Bridal shop.  I have met some beautiful people and have had the pleasure of photographing many of them.

For the longest time it has been a myth that TDP does only weddings.  Well I am here to set the record straight.  TDP does weddings, portraits, seniors, prom, families, pets and commercial.  It has also been a rumor that TDP has gone out of business.  Well, TDP is still in business and a live and well.

If you haven't had the opportunity to become a part of the TDP family, I invite you to do so.  You can start by becoming a fan of TDP on Facebook.  Follow this link to get connected.  http://www.facebook.com/twodovesphoto

I hope to see some more beautiful faces here at the studio and/or on location.

-Curt

No comments: