Monday, January 22, 2007

Wedding Couples

Congratulations to Krista and Jonathon upon exchanging their wedding vows January 6, 2007.

Krista is a team member at Two Doves and we insisted on photographing their wedding. The wedding photos were awesome.

We hope the two of you have a long and happy marriage.

-Staff

Micaela & Josh!

This couple was married in the fun place of Cancun, Mexico. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to tag along and party with them in Mexico, but I got to party with them at their reception in Steeleville.

Micaela was the third person in her family that I have had the privilege of being the photographer. There is one family member left to get married and I am hoping that I will be the photographer at that wedding too.

Thanks for a fun party!

Curt


No comments: