Saturday, August 19, 2006

Vows Exchanged


Congratulations to Holly & Tony. They were married today, August 19, 2006 ,in Rock Island, IL. Their wedding was just fabulous. They both have such great families.

Today was very long, but tons of fun. I have been with the the bridal couple for the past two days just following them around as they were enjoy their family and friends.

I am writing this from their reception in Bettendort, Iowa, which is just across the Mississippi River from Rock Island. It is 10:30 PM and the party is still going strong. They have a live Mexican band that is fantastic. The trumpet players are very good. I could listen to them all night. I just spoke to one the band members and he said that they were from the Quad Cities area.

Thanks you two for a wonderful time and a great experience. I wouldn't have changed anything. Thanks for asking me to photograph your wedding.

Curt

No comments: