Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Two Baby Doves

New Birth!

This past Memorial Day weekend was hot, but an enjoyable one. Besides having a wedding on Saturday, my wife and I decided to have a cookout in the backyard on Sunday instead of the traditional Monday.

As I was cooking on my smoker I had noticed a birds nest dangling above me not more than 10 feet away from where I was cooking. Upon closer examination I discovered a dove occupying the nest. For some reason I just couldn't keep my eyes off of the nest. I wanted to get a better view of what was in it. Suddenly, I saw the head of a little baby dove. I must admit that my eyes were glued to that nest the rest of the day hoping to get a better look at the little dove and if it had a cibling or two but I wasn't able to find out.

A few minutes ago my wife called me and said that she had some great news. There were two doves in the nest and that their mommy was teaching them how to fly. Isn't that cool? Two doves in the backyard. Just like in the story of the birth of my studio name that is posted on my website.

I will try to get a picture of the little ones when I get home this evening. If so, you can bet that the picture will be posted on the blog and the website. I must see my Two Doves!

How cute is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»